Bridge to Success Workshops, July 24-July 27
All four workshops below are offered on all four days. Choose the subject and number of sessions to fit your needs! There is no cost to students.
Contact Eeris Fritz at 612.381.8122 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Reading and Writing: 1:30 – 3 p.m., Black 52C
• Reading strategies and writing processes
• Vocabulary development
• Grammar, punctuation, and capitalization
• Sentence, paragraph, and essay structure
Calculus: 3:30 – 5 p.m., Black 52B
• Review of functions
• Concepts of derivatives and integrals
Technical Math: 3:30 – 5 p.m., Black 52A
• Problem solving techniques
• Transposition of technical formulas
• Engineering notation
• Geometric shapes
• Scientific calculator use
Microsoft Suite: 5:30 – 7 p.m., Black 52A
• Review of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Request a Workshop
The Elftmann Student Success Center provides resources to help students build the skills and strategies to be an effective student. Workshops can be requested by students or instructors, and can be held in the center or in class.
To schedule a workshop, please email the Student Success team: email@example.com.