Learning Technology and Laptop Fees
The Learning Technology and Laptop fees ensure that all Dunwoody students have modern laptops, pre-loaded with the latest versions of software for their program. It also covers:
- Internet access.
- E-mail – the official form of communication at Dunwoody.
- Office 365
- Wireless access.
- Helpdesk support available by email, phone and on a no-appointment, walk-in basis.
- Computer training. Instruction for the software you use in your program, and general training for your laptop.
- Computer Labs in addition to laptops.
- Space for a school website.
- Print Services – not just plain printing and blueprints, but a Graphics department which can do custom posters, business cards, and postcards.
- Special interest databases like EBSCO and AllData.
Dunwoody also provides industry-leading systems for our programs like Johnson Controls Metasys, Reynolds and Reynolds and Multisim.
Dunwoody’s goal in providing these services to our students is to promote educational excellence by facilitating resource sharing, innovation, and communication.
Support for Dunwoody-issued laptops is provided by the Information Technologies Help Desk located in Green 70 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Set up Office apps on your mobile device:
To set up office apps and your Dunwoody email on your mobile device, click here. The URL will take you to a Microsoft support website with step-by-step installation instructions for both Andriod, iOS, and Windows phones and tablets.
For additional help or questions, contact the IT Help Desk.