The Student Accounts Office is here to work with you on paying your tuition and fees, including payment plans. We can also help with overall financial literacy and planning, including how you will budget effectively throughout your time in college and after graduation. This page contains information regarding your responsibilities as a student at Dunwoody, details about paying your balance, important policies, and additional resources.
Dunwoody will email students at their Dunwoody email address when his or her billing statement is available to view online at my.dunwoody.edu, Students are responsible for viewing and paying their bill by the scheduled due date(s). This is the official billing method for Dunwoody College and no paper bills will be mailed to students. Failure to review a bill does not constitute a valid reason for not paying the bill on time.
Access your Billing Statement
After logging in to my.dunwoody, go to the Finances tab and click on the statement link. In the drop-down on the left, select a statement date, and then click view.
Bill vs. Award
Make sure you verify the difference between your bill on my.dunwoody.edu and the amount of financial aid you have accepted on your award letter for that term. If the amount deducted from your balance does not reflect all anticipated Financial Aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office. If there is a remaining balance, please see the Student Accounts Office to determine payment options.
Balance Due Dates
2017-2018 Academic Year:
- Fall Semester: August 21, 2017
- Spring Semester: January 8, 2018
- Summer Session: June 4, 2018
Payment Plan Option
Dunwoody offers a payment plan option for students to divide the balance owed each semester into smaller payments. Students must enroll in the payment plan each semester. The plan has a $50 per semester enrollment fee. Any remaining balance after financial aid is determined will be due in four equal payments.
- Payment 1: First Day of the Semester (8/21/17)
- Payment 2: Wednesday of Week 5 (9/20/17)
- Payment 3: Wednesday of Week 9 (10/18/17)
- Payment 4: Wednesday of Week 13 (11/15/17)
- Payment 1: First Day of the Semester (1/8/18)
- Payment 2: Wednesday of Week 5 (2/7/18)
- Payment 3: Wednesday of Week 9 (3/7/18)
- Payment 4: Wednesday of Week 13 (4/11/18)
- Payment 1: First Day of the Semester (6/4/18)
- Payment 2: Thursday of Week 5 (7/5/18)
If a payment is missed, a fee of 1% of your balance will be charged.
How to Make a Payment
- Go to my.dunwoody.edu
- Click on the Finances tab
- Click on Balance, if you have a balance, there will be a button at the bottom of the page saying “Make a Payment” (a pop up window will appear)
- Visit the Student Accounts Office (credit card payments only)
- Visit the Accounting Window (cash & check payments only)
Call the Student Accounts Office at 612.381.3414
Dunwoody College of Technology
Attn: Accounting Department
818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Tuition. Bills. Loans. Getting through school takes hard work, but getting through “on-budget” can be downright impossible. But we’ve got a helpful tool for all Dunwoody students.
It’s called GradReady and students (even you prospective students and our alumni) can create an account today and start turning those money impossibilities into a future full of financial possibilities.
After you create an account:
- learn the basics and beyond from educational videos
- set-up a budget and track your spending
- perfect your borrowing strategy with the Financing Plan
- compare your borrowing to future income with the Debt-o-Meter
- prepare a solid repayment strategy with the Electronic Loan Counselor
Get control of your financial future. The best time to start? Right now.