This page is primarily designed for prospective and former students. Current students can find additional information, including the Student Handbook through Thank you!

Registrar team photo

Registrar team pictured from left to right: Yun Christenson, Annie Berg, Drew Rodiles, Mao Rebman, and Tina Nevala

Quick Links: Forms

About My.Dunwoody

My.Dunwoody is an online portal of student information and resources. Found at, the portal provides links for the student’s login and check grades, schedule/registration, financial aid and account balance information, enrollment verifications, as well as; to a variety of resources, opportunities, and notifications. Students are strongly encouraged to actively utilize the information and resources available at My.Dunwoody. Once they are accepted to the College, students receive a login and password from the IT Helpdesk for those pages that require a login.


Registrar’s Office processes registration for students once they are accepted to Dunwoody. The College uses a cohort-model of registration: all students in the same program and same term start are registered together for upcoming required classes. It also ensures that students have access to the courses they need and can complete their program in a timely manner. Students are only registered for the courses required by their curriculum. New students will receive a paper copy of their schedule at orientation and can view their schedule via my.dunwoody.  For returning students, registration for courses is coordinated by learning department advisors and the Registrar’s Office. All registered courses will appear for the student in my.dunwoody under Home or Classes tab. Students on hold will not have registrations processed/validated until hold is cleared.  All registration questions may be directed to the Registrar’s Office.


Students who wish to request their academic transcript should complete the transcript request form found in the Registrar’s Office or at Transcripts are $10.00 per copy (exception: currently enrolled students do not pay).  Only signed, paid and written requests will be processed. Telephone and email requests cannot be accepted. Requests will be processed within five business days.

Dunwoody reserves the right to withhold transcripts of current or former students who are not in good financial or academic standing with the College.

Currently enrolled students or graduates within last six months can view their unofficial transcript through my.dunwoody.

Enrollment & Degree Verification

Dunwoody College of Technology has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse provides electronic verification of student enrollment and degree to employers, employment agencies, background search firms, and various other businesses.  Contact the National Student Clearinghouse via or contact to the following address.

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone (703) 724-4200

Enrollment Verification for Students

Students can do using Student Self-Service:

  • Print enrollment verification certifications,
  • View your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request,
  • Check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and
  • Link to real-time information on your student loans.

You can access Student Self-Service by logging onto using your student logon and password.

Enrollment Status

Enrollment status is defined as “active” or “withdrawn”. Within the “active” enrollment category:

  • Full-time: 12 or more credits
  • Three-quarter time: 9-11 credits
  • Part-time: 6-8 credits
  • Less than part-time: 1-5 credits


Transfer Evaluation

Dunwoody accepts course credits from other regionally or nationally accredited higher education institutions. Transfer evaluations done by other institutions are not accepted. Only course work earned at the institution issuing the official transcript will be evaluated. Courses will be considered for transfer if they meet the following criteria.

  1. Send official transcripts from all previously attended colleges to Admissions department.
  2. Registrar’s Office evaluates official transcripts for potential transfer credits.
  3. Students will be notified of their evaluation via their Dunwoody email address.

Students may be asked to provide a syllabus listing the course description and competencies of coursework.

Students can see the transfer credits on their Academic Plan and Dunwoody transcript at Transfer courses will have a grade of TR. Transfer credits will not be computed into cumulative GPA. However, they will impact student’s Satisfactory Academic Progress pace for completion.

Transfer Requirements
  • The course(s) under consideration must be comparable in nature, content and level to a course offered by Dunwoody.
  • The minimum grade for transfer coursework is a grade of C except for the following:
    • Biology, anatomy and physiology for Health Sciences programs need to have a minimum grade of B.
    • Certain technical courses will need a minimum grade of B depending on the department requirements.
  • Only these specific credits taken within the last 5 years will be reviewed:
  • Technical
  • Mathematics
  • Health care specific biology, anatomy, and physiology
  • Only software-specific classes taken within the past 3 years will be reviewed.
  • Technical transfer credits for the Radiologic Technology program will not be accepted.
  • Experiential Learning such as study abroad, independent study, workshops, field experience, and internships may or may not transfer, depending on the level and the comparability of the learning experience.
  • Upper division credit transfer can be only accepted if courses were in upper division at the previous institution.

International Transcript

International transcript evaluation follows all previous requirements as well as the below requirements:

  • The institution at which the student earned course credit and the course for which transfer is under consideration must be reviewed and approved by an international credential evaluator such as World Education Services (WES) and Educational Credential Evaluators Inc. (ECE)
  • The evaluation is done at the student’s expense.
  • The student must obtain and furnish to the College an official evaluation (course-by-course report) completed by the international credential evaluator.

Academic Plan & Degree Progress

Students should monitor their progress toward their declared certificate or degree path using the Degree Requirements feature in my.dunwoody at This plan will also be used by faculty, department deans, program managers, and student services advisors in advising sessions. The academic plan shows what has been completed, what is in progress, and what is left to do in order to satisfy academic requirements for graduation.


Graduation Requirements

In order to graduate with a certificate or degree program from Dunwoody College of Technology, students must meet all of the following graduation requirements:

  1. Complete all courses listed under the degree requirements on academic plan.
  2. Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
Graduation Diplomas & Transcripts

Degrees are processed approximately six to eight weeks following the end of term. Diplomas and unofficial transcripts will then be mailed to graduates who have fulfilled all financial obligations and returned all college property (laptops, library materials, etc.).

Graduation (Commencement)

The ceremony occurs after spring semester. Graduate participation in Commencement is encouraged, but not required. Participating in Commencement is not an indication of official graduate status.

Graduation Fee

The graduation fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $50.00. It defrays the costs of processing graduates for graduation, printing and mailing diplomas, printing diploma covers, the cap and gown worn at commencement, and other expenses associated with graduation. Students will be billed the $50.00 graduation fee by the Bursar’s Office when they are in the last term of their program. The fee will be applied as a charge to student account and billed along with any other outstanding expenses students may owe to Dunwoody.

Change of Address/Phone Number/Name

You can fill out a change of address form in the Registrar’s Office or email to If you have legally changed your name, complete a change of name form found in the Registrar’s Office and submit documents supporting the name change.


The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, commonly known as FERPA, is a federal law designed to protect the privacy of student education records. With few exceptions, all student education records are considered confidential and may not be released without written consent of the student. This protection for college education records begins when the student enrolls in a higher education institution, regardless of the student’s age.

FERPA Provides Students With Specific Rights:

  1. Inspect and review the educational records within 45 days of the day the College receives a request for access.
  2. Request amendment of the educational records that you believe are inaccurate or misleading.
  3. Consent to disclosure of personally identifiable information contained in the education records, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent.
  4. File a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education concerning alleged failures by the College to comply with the requirements of FERPA. The name and address of the office that administers FERPA is:Family Policy Compliance Office
    U.S. Department of Education
    400 Maryland Avenue SW
    Washington, D.C.  20202-4605

Release of Directory Information

The primary purpose of directory information is to allow the College to confirm attendance for employers, health insurance companies, and loan agencies. Dunwoody College of Technology may disclose appropriately designated “directory information” without written consent, unless you have advised the College to the contrary in accordance with the procedures below. If you choose not to release directory information, all communications with all third parties and agencies will need to be done through filling out consent to release education records form in the Registrar’s Office.

The College defines directory information to include the following:

  • Student name
  • Telephone listing
  • Dunwoody electronic mail address
  • Hometown (if provided by student)
  • Enrollment Status (e.g. full or part-time) and course enrollment
  • Dates of attendance
  • Course of study
  • Degree(s) earned
  • Honor list status or other awards received
  • Participation in officially recognized events
  • The most recent educational agency or institution attended
  • Photographic, electronic, or video images if only taken with the consent of the student or if student appears in photograph or video taken in public area of campus for legitimate educational reasons

Contact Us

Registrar’s Office representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Headshot of Yun Christenson, RegistrarYun Christenson
Phone: 612.381.3341
Headshot of Annie Berg, Assistant RegistrarAnnie Berg
Assistant Registrar
Phone: 612.381.3378
Headshot of Tina Nevala, Assistant RegistrarTina Nevala
Assistant Registrar
Phone: 612.381.3413
Mao Rebman, Assistant RegistrarMao Rebman
Assistant Registrar
Phone: 612.381.3052
Drew Rodiles, Assistant RegistrarDrew Rodiles
Assistant Registrar
Phone: 612.381.3093
Group photo of Registrar's teamRegistrar’s Office
Dunwoody College of Technology
818 Dunwoody Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Phone: 612.381.3360
Fax: 612.395.9272
Location: Pinska Center (Green Level)