How to make a payment

Dunwoody offers several ways to make a payment. These are:

Go to

  1. First log in
  2. Click on the Finances tab
  3. Click on Balance, if you have a balance, there will be a button at the bottom of the page saying “Make a Payment” (a pop up window will appear)

In Person
Visit the Accounting window on the Green level (near the cafeteria)

By Phone
Call Accounting at 612-381-8228.

By Mail
Dunwoody College of Technology
Attn: Accounting Department
818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Payment Plan

If you do not pay your balance due within the first 5 business days, or have not completed financial aid requirements, you will be automatically enrolled in the DCT Payment Plan.  A payment plan handling fee of $50 will be charged to your account and the remaining balance will be due in three equal payments on the following dates:

Fall Semester:
September 15, October 15, November 15

Spring Semester:
January 15, February 15, March 15

Summer Session:
June 15, July 15

If a payment is missed, a fee of 1% of your balance will be charged

Receiving Refunds

Starting Spring semester 2016, students will use one of the following options to receive their refunds:

  1.  Elect to have funds deposited directly into their bank account. Please fill out the ACH Direct Deposit Authorization form (PDF download. Note that this form will require the attachment of a voided check or deposit slip and all paperwork will need to be submitted to the accounting office. Please allow at least three business days following submission of this form for direct deposit to take effect.
  2.  If you do not elect direct deposit, the default will be that a check will be mailed to the address that you have on record with Student Records. If your address changes at any time, please make sure to update your information with the Student Records department.

In addition to selecting one of the options above, please note that you also have the ability to have your funds held on your Dunwoody account to be credited towards future charges. This requires that you fill out the Credit Balance Authorization form (PDF download). This form will need to be submitted to the Accounting office. Under federal law, we are not allowed to carry any funds over the summer unless you are attending summer semester, in this case, you will be refunded the balance via the option you have chosen above. To determine if you are going to be receiving a refund, continue to monitor your account balance on my.dunwoody. There will be a credit balance on your account if you will be receiving a refund. Once the refund has been issued, you will see a “cash disbursement” on your account. Note that refunds are issued once a week starting the second week of the semester. You will not need to take any action to receive your refund. If your account balance shows that a refund was issued and you have chosen option 2 above, please give a week from the check issuance date for your check to reach your address. If after this time, you still have not received a check, please contact the Accounting office.