Financial Aid

Financial Aid helps bridge the gap between what students and their family can pay and what it costs to attend Dunwoody. Most Dunwoody students receive some form of financial aid, including federal and state grants, federal loans, and work study. The Financial Aid Office works with students to

The process (in brief):

  1. Students should file the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional paperwork may be required. For more see the Paying for College page.
  2. When Financial Aid receives your completed FAFSA, they put together a financial aid package of everything you’re eligibile for, including grants, loans, work study and Dunwoody scholarships and provide you with an award letter that presents your financial aid package.
  3. After reviewing your award letter, decide what pieces you want to accept and then file the paperwork to formally accept items like loans. The process for doing so will be detailed in the letter.
  4. If your financial aid package doesn’t cover your entire cost to attend Dunwoody, work with the Bursar’s Office on a payment plan and other sources of funding.

Questions? Contact Financial Aid: 612-374-5800 |

The Financial Aid Office at Dunwoody College of Technology is a member of NASFAA, the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. We abide by NASFAA’s Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals (PDF).