FERRARA CAREER SERVICES CENTER
Fall 2017 Career Fairs
Dunwoody’s Fall 2017 Career Fairs will be held on Wednesday, September 26, from 9 to 11 a.m. and 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Check back soon for registration details and additional information.
The Ferrara Career Services Center is dedicated to providing lifelong employment assistance to Dunwoody students/alumni at no cost. We support the Dunwoody vision, mission, and goals of assisting “Graduates who are worth more” to build the foundation for a rewarding and lifelong career.
WHO WE ARE
The Ferrara Career Services Center offers employment assistance to all students and alumni. We strive to bring employment opportunities to students who graduate from all our programs in an effort to help them get off to a strong start in the workforce and the community.
About Anthony L. Ferrara
The Career Services Center is named for Anthony L. Ferrara, the founder of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning. Mr. Ferrara was a longtime supporter of and advocate for the College.
Whether you are in your first semester, last semester, or have already graduated, we can help you:
- Find part-time and full-time internships and job openings
- Develop your résumé and cover letter
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile
- Practice for job interviews
- Prepare for semi-annual career fairs and networking events
- Register for MyCareer
STUDENTS AND ALUMNI CAN:
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7
- Learn more about employers
- Upload résumés, cover letters & unofficial transcripts
- Review upcoming career fairs, info sessions (employer visits), and events
- Manage job postings and internships
- Look through student résumés
- Learn about upcoming events including career fairs and campus workshops
- Communicate directly with the Associate Director of Career Services
CONNECT WITH US
The Ferrara Career Services Center is located on the main level in room Green 36.
Associate Director of Career Services
Telephone: (612) 381-8227
Fax: (612) 234-4346
Monday – Tuesday: 9 am to 6 pm
Wednesday: 7 am to 4 pm
Thursday – Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
*NOTE ON EMPLOYMENT REPORTS: Categories excluded from the employment report include further education, military service, waiting for union, not seeking employment, delaying due to medical reasons, and unknown.