About Print Services
Dunwoody Print Services is an in-plant, digital print shop located in the College’s Design & Graphics Technology wing. Current Design & Graphics Technology students staff the shop, where they receive hands-on-training and learn industry standards and best practices. Those same students also design some and print most of the College’s materials, gaining professional experience in a real-world setting.
The College has recently acquired additional equipment, making it possible to serve outside clients. Current customers include local arts organizations, nonprofits, musicians, theater groups, small businesses, and more.
Services and Equipment
Posters, Cards, Postcards, Fliers, and Business Cards
- Max sheet size:14.33”x 22.5”
- Max stock weight: 130# cover or 18pt caliper
- Finishing options: cutting, folding, scoring, punching (2 and 3 hole), corner stitching, double stitching, saddle stitching, plastic coil binding, unibinding, note padding and carbonless padding (2, 3, and 4 part), laminating
Booklets and Magazines
- Max book size: 12.6” x 9.25”
- Max number of signatures it will saddle stitch: 22 sheets of 20# bond
- Finishing options: double stitching, saddle stitching, plastic coil binding, unibinding
Banners and Large Format Signs
- Finishing options: Laminating, mounting to foamcore, mounting to coroplast, grommeting, paper easel
- Signs are temporary outdoors for up to 6 months
Digital Printing Equipment
- Xerox iGen 4 Diamond Edition Digital Press
- Cannon ipf 8400 Inkjet Printer
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRO 1051 Digital Black and White Press
Project Request Form
To submit a project, or to receive an estimate for a project, please fill out the form below. Once received, a Dunwoody student or employee will contact you for additional information, and any PDFs, images, additional directions you may have. Please note, if a project requires a full design or re-design, you may be asked to come in and meet with the designers.
We do not deliver finished projects. We provide pickup services only.
Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Dunwoody Print Services
818 Dunwoody Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55403