ROBOTICS & MANUFACTURING
About Robotics & Manufacturing
Robotics & Manufacturing prepares students for a wide variety of design, technology and engineering positions across a range of industries. Certificate and associate of applied science options are available in automated systems and robotics, electronics technology, engineering drafting, industrial controls, machining, and welding.
Bachelor’s degree options include Industrial Engineering Technology and Mechanical Engineering. Students master the latest technologies from several disciplines, including computer-aided design, precision manufacturing, and industrial automation allowing them to create globally competitive manufacturing systems.
Dunwoody’s lab spaces feature industry-leading equipment, much of it donated by industry partners. Instructors have industry experience and certifications. Graduates of these programs are prominent in the industry with many top Minnesota manufacturing companies owned or operated by department alumni. Both evening and day programs are available for most programs.
- Automated Systems & Robotics
- Design for Manufacturing: 3D Printing
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Engineering Drafting & Design
- Industrial Controls & Robotics
- Industrial Engineering Technology (Bachelor's completion degree)
- Machine Tool Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Right Skills Now for Manufacturing (CNC)
- Welding & Metal Fabrication