EBSCOhost is the world’s largest scholarly, multidisciplinary, full-text database. Designed specifically for academic institutions, connect to access full-text articles from nearly 6,000 publications. Off-campus access to this Library portal is available using your Dunwoody user ID and password. The EBSCO host gateway provides access to a number of databases.
To access EBSCOhost:
- Click the link above
- Enter your username and password
- Click the “click to connect to EBSCOhost” link
- Scroll down to find specific databases, including:
- Academic Search Premier – a leading scholarly database designed for the premier researcher. This database covers the expansive academic disciplines now being offered in colleges and universities, and provides access to acclaimed full-text journals, magazines, and other valuable resources.
- Art Full Text – a comprehensive resource for art information featuring full-text articles from more than 300 periodicals dating back to 1995, high-quality indexing and abstracting of over 600 periodicals dating as far back as 1984, as well as indexing and abstracting of over 13,000 art dissertations. Indexing of almost 200,000 art reproductions provides examples of styles and art movements.
- Avery Index – an index that surveys thousands of U.S. and foreign journals. Avery covers international, scholarly and popular periodical literature, including publications of professional associations, U.S. state and regional periodicals, and major serial publications on the architecture and design of Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
- Business Source Premier – the industry’s most popular business research database, featuring full text back to 1965 for more than 2,200 journals. Additional full text, non-journal content includes market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
- eBook Academic Collection – More than 135,000 eBooks; a large selection of multidisciplinary titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter, ensuring that users will have access to information relevant to their research needs. Books can be downloaded and read on a computer or mobile device.
To search and download eBooks (PDF format) to your desktop or laptop, use Adobe Digital Editions (click to download and install on your computer): (1.7.1 or higher) through Internet Explorer or Firefox. Note: In order to download eBooks, you must have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer. – To download and search the eBooks Academic Collection on a mobile device, use the EBSCO eBooks app from Google Play or iTunes. For help, see the EBSCO eBooks app tutorial.
Cloud-based reference library to codes and standards. (Below are the codes and standards we subscribe to. Only one con-current user is allowed at a time, so if you can’t get in, please try again later.)
- 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code
- 2014 NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
- 2014 NFPA 70: Electrical Code (NEC) Handbook
- 2015 NFPA 70E: Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- 2015 NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- Architectural Graphic Standards, 11 Edition / 2007
- Architectural Graphic Standards for Residential Construction, 2nd Edition / 2010
- ASTM Standards Referenced in 2015 ICC Codes Package
- Interior Graphic Standards, 2nd Edition / 2010
- Landscape Architectural Graphic Standards / 2006
- Planning and Urban Design Standards / 2006
- USGBC LEED v4 Reference Guides