GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE: LAND SURVEYING CERTIFICATE
Land Surveying Certificate
Names and Links to Descriptions of Potential Occupations
Q: What types of jobs would this program prepare me for?
A: Below are the titles of possible occupations associated with this training program. A link to the Department of Labor’s Occupational Information Network (www.onetonline) is provided for each occupation.
- Cartographers and Photogrammetrists http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-1021.00
- Surveyors http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-1022.00
- Geodetic Surveyors http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-1022.01
- Surveying and Mapping Technicians http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-3031.00
- Surveying Technicians http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-3031.01
- Mapping Technicians http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-3031.02
Q: How much will this program cost me?
A: Total Estimated Cost for 2015-2016 including tuition, books, and fees is $18,156.
(NOTE: Books and fees represent $2432 of the total cost indicated above)
Actual costs may vary depending upon the specific program and the courses taken.
Q: What are my financing options to pay for the program?
A: In addition to any grant and scholarship aid for which they are eligible, graduates may use loans to finance their education.
Student loan debt for this program cannot be reported due to less than 10 graduates from this program in 2014-2015.
Q: How long will it take me to complete this program?
A: The program is designed to take 2 semesters to complete following the sequence and credit load established for the program. Should the student choose to take a less credits per semester or change their program, the time frame may be longer.
The on-time graduation rate for academic year 2014-2015 cannot be reported in that there were less than 10 graduates from this program.
Q: What are the chances of getting a job when I graduate?
A: The job placement rate academic year 2013-2014 graduates of this program is at 100% for job related employment.