Construction Project Management (certificate)
Experience Construction Project Management at Dunwoody
Dunwoody’s Construction Project Management certificate was created for those who are already in the construction industry and ready to move up. While at Dunwoody, you will learn best practices and industry standards for planning and executing complex construction projects.
Your course load will include the following classes:
- Construction Plans & Measurements
- Construction Estimating I
- Construction Planning & Scheduling I
- Building Codes
- Construction Safety
- Construction Administration
Those who have completed this certificate have moved into positions like Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers.
Additional benefits of Dunwoody’s Construction Project Management Certificate include:
- Small class sizes
- Instruction from industry experts who have real-world experience
- Field trips and guest speakers from renowned organizations
- An OSHA 30 Construction Safety & Health training card, which is recognized nation-wide