Construction Project Management (certificate)
Experience Construction Project Management at Dunwoody
Dunwoody’s Construction Project Management certificate was created for those who are already in the construction industry and ready to move up. While at Dunwoody, you will learn best practices and industry standards for planning and executing complex construction projects.
Your course load will include the following classes:
- Construction Plans & Measurements
- Construction Estimating I
- Construction Planning & Scheduling I
- Building Codes
- Construction Safety
- Construction Administration
Those who have completed this certificate have moved into positions like Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers.
Additional benefits of Dunwoody’s Construction Project Management Certificate include:
- Small class sizes
- Instruction from industry experts who have real-world experience
- Field trips and guest speakers from renowned organizations
- An OSHA 30 Construction Safety & Health training card, which is recognized nation-wide
- Access to the Construction Lab, which is used for testing construction and siteworks materials and fabrication construction assembling and contains a variety of tools including saws, routers, jointers, sanders and other construction tools as well as aggregate, sand, soil and concrete testing equipment.
- All students lease a laptop loaded with construction software, including a suite of Autodesk products, Microsoft Project and Visio, Takeoff Suite, OnCenter QuickBid, Primavera Project Management Suite, Revu CAD Bluebeam, RSMeans CostWorks, Sage Timberline Accounting and Estimating and more.