TOYOTA’S TECHNICIAN TRAINING & EDUCATION NETWORK
Establish your career as a leading technician by earning your automotive service degree from Dunwoody College. In just two years, you will become proficient on Toyota and Lexus vehicles, while gaining real-world work experience during your paid internship.
PROGRAM PLACEMENT RATE: 100%
Data reflects placement for AY2015-16 graduates indicating employment in their field of study within 6 months following graduation. Full data calculations are available for review during College open hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT at Career Services or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience T-TEN at Dunwoody
Since Toyota and Dunwoody’s partnership began, Dunwoody has trained many successful Toyota/Lexus technicians—many of whom are working and advancing at the dealership where they interned.
Because of this long history of success, Toyota has named Dunwoody as one of the best T-TEN automotive schools in the nation.
While at Dunwoody College, you will train specifically on current model Toyota and Lexus vehicles. With guidance from our Master ASE Certified Toyota Instructor, you will master automotive systems like:
- Computer Controls
- BUS Communication
- Enhanced Vehicle Safety
- Hybrid/Green Technologies
- AWD/Four Wheel Drive
Dunwoody’s Toyota T-TEN program is a CEED (Chassis, Electrical, Engine, Driveability) School, which is the highest level for a T-TEN school.
Additional benefits of Dunwoody’s T-TEN program include:
- A paid internship, at a sponsoring Toyota/Lexus dealership.
- Toyota Expert level certification in four categories. This certification allows you to work at any Toyota Dealer throughout the nation.
- Preparation for four ASE certification tests.
- Training from an ASE-certified Master Instructor, which means you will learn from a professional who has worked in the industry and holds current ASE certifications.
- Access to new vehicles from Priuses to Tundras and everything in between, all of which were donated by the manufacturers themselves–specifically for student training.
- Updated vehicle fleets every 3 years, ensuring you are working with Toyota’s latest automobiles and technologies.
Graduates earn an Associate of Applied Science degree. The program takes two years (four semesters) to complete. Classes within this program are offered during the day. You can also go on to earn a bachelor’s completion degree in Applied Management.
COMMON JOB TITLES
Possible job titles upon graduation include:
-Automotive Service Technician
-General Service Technician
-Light Duty Technician
Companies that hire our graduates include:
-Metro Area Toyota & Lexus Dealers
-Outstate Toyota & Lexus Dealers
For additional information on automotive career paths and current job openings, visit http://carcareers.org/.