Since Toyota and Dunwoody’s partnership began, Dunwoody has trained many successful Toyota/Lexus technicians—many of whom are working and advancing at the dealership where they interned.
Because of this long history of success, Toyota has named Dunwoody as one of the best T-TEN automotive schools in the nation.
While at Dunwoody College, you will train specifically on current model Toyota and Lexus vehicles. With guidance from our Master ASE Certified Toyota Instructor, you will master automotive systems like:
– Computer Controls
– BUS Communication
– Enhanced Vehicle Safety
– Hybrid/Green Technologies
– AWD/Four Wheel Drive
Dunwoody’s Toyota T-TEN program is a CEED (Chassis, Electrical, Engine, Driveability) School, which is the highest level for a T-TEN school.
Added benefits of Dunwoody’s T-TEN program include:
– A paid internship, at a sponsoring Toyota/Lexus dealership.
– Training from an ASE-certified Master Instructor, which means you will learn from a professional who has worked in the industry and holds current ASE certifications.
– Access to new vehicles from Priuses to Tundras and everything in between, all of which were donated by the manufacturers themselves–specifically for student training.
– Updated vehicle fleets every 3 years, ensuring you are working with Toyota’s latest automobiles and technologies.
Graduates earn an Associate of Applied Science degree and receive Toyota Expert level certification in four categories. This certification allows you to work at any Toyota Dealer throughout the nation. Graduates are also prepared to take four ASE tests.
The program takes two years (four semesters) to complete. Classes within this program are offered during the day. You can also go on to earn a bachelor’s completion degree in Applied Management.
Common Job Titles
Possible job titles upon graduation include:
– Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR) Technician
– Auto Line Technician
– ASE Certified Technician
Companies that hire our graduates include:
– 7 Metro Toyota Dealers
– 2 Metro Lexus Dealers
– 17 MN Outstate Dealers
For additional information on automotive career paths and current job openings, visit http://carcareers.org/.
Data reflects placement for
AY2013-14 graduates indicating employment in their field of study within 6 months following graduation. Full data calculations are available for review during College open hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT at Career Services or contact email@example.com.
SOURCE: Based on May 2014 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates for the state of Minnesota published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov.