Throughout Dunwoody’s two-year MCAP program, you will receive cutting-edge training on the latest Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and FIAT vehicles.Dunwoody College has a strong partnership with FIAT Chrysler Automotive (FCA). In fact, FCA has awarded the College with its Outstanding Achievement Award for Innovative Ideas.
While at Dunwoody College, you will train specifically on current model Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT vehicles. With guidance from our Master ASE Certified FCA Instructor, you will master automotive systems like:
– BUS Communication
– UConnect Audio/Telematics
– Forced Induction Systems
– Enhanced Vehicle Safety Systems
– AWD and Four-wheel Drive
The National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF), the branch of ASE which certifies and accredits automotive education programs, has accredited Dunwoody MCAP in all areas of service and repair.
Added benefits of Dunwoody’s MCAP program include:
– A paid internship at a sponsoring Chrysler/Dodge/ Ram/Jeep/FIAT dealership.
– Training from an ASE-certified Master Instructor, which means you will learn from a professional who has worked in the industry and holds current ASE certifications.
– Access to new and rare vehicles like the SRT 392 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300S, Dodge Charger and Jeep Grand Cherokee—which were all donated by the manufacturer, specifically for student training.
– All MOPAR-specific training materials are supplied—and paid for—by FIAT Chrysler Automotive, saving you money.
Graduates earn an Associate of Applied Science degree as well as FCA Performance Institute Technical Training Core Curriculum level 2 certifications in all seven skill categories. Students will also meet NATEF accreditation standards in all eight ASE Automotive skill categories and A9 Diesel.
These certifications allow you to work at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT Dealer throughout the nation.
The program takes two years (four semesters) to complete. Classes within this program are offered during the day. You can also go on to earn a bachelor’s completion degree in Applied Management.
Common Job Titles
Possible job titles upon graduation include:
– Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR) Technician
– Auto Line Technician
– ASE Certified Technician
Companies that hire our graduates include:
– 16 Metro area FCA dealers
For additional information on automotive career paths and current job openings, visit http://carcareers.org/.
Data reflects placement for AY2013-14 graduates indicating employment in their field of study within 6 months following graduation. Full data calculations are available for review during College open hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT at Career Services or contact email@example.com.
SOURCE: Based on May 2014 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates for the state of Minnesota published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov.
Albany Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Barnett Chrysler Jeep
Bernard’s Northtown Motors
Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep
Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Dodge of Burnsville
Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram
Fury Motors, South St. Paul and Lake Elmo
Jeff Belzer’s Dodge
Luther Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Luther Hudson Chrysler Dodge Jeep
New Prague Dodge
Park Chrysler Jeep
Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Walser Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Waconia Chrysler Dodge Jeep