MOPAR CAREER AUTOMOTIVE PROGRAM
Establish your career as a leading technician with an automotive service degree from Dunwoody College. In just two years, you will become an expert on all Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and FIAT vehicles, while gaining real-world work experience during your paid internship.
PROGRAM PLACEMENT RATE: 100%
Data reflects placement for AY2015-16 graduates indicating employment in their field of study within 6 months following graduation. Full data calculations are available for review during College open hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT at Career Services or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience MCAP at Dunwoody
Throughout Dunwoody’s two-year MCAP program, you will receive cutting-edge training on the latest Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and FIAT vehicles.Dunwoody College has a strong partnership with FIAT Chrysler Automotive (FCA). In fact, FCA has awarded the College with its Outstanding Achievement Award for Innovative Ideas.
While at Dunwoody College, you will train specifically on current model Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT vehicles. With guidance from our Master ASE Certified FCA Instructor, you will master automotive systems like:
- BUS Communication
- UConnect Audio/Telematics
- Forced Induction Systems
- Enhanced Vehicle Safety Systems
- AWD and Four-wheel Drive
The National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF), the branch of ASE which certifies and accredits automotive education programs, has accredited Dunwoody MCAP in all areas of service and repair.
Additional benefits of Dunwoody’s MCAP program include:
- A paid internship at a sponsoring Chrysler/Dodge/ Ram/Jeep/FIAT dealership.
- FCA Performance Institute Technical Training Core Curriculum level 2 certifications in all seven skill categories. You will also meet NATEF accreditation standards in all eight ASE Automotive skill categories and A9 Diesel. These certifications allow you to work at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT Dealer throughout the nation.
- Training from an ASE-certified Master Instructor, which means you will learn from a professional who has worked in the industry and holds current ASE certifications.
- Access to new and rare vehicles like the SRT 392 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300S, Dodge Charger and Jeep Grand Cherokee—which were all donated by the manufacturer, specifically for student training.
- Access to a full-service automotive service lab, including service desk, more than 30 service bays, an alignment system, and standalone practice units for learning about engines, transmissions, transfer cases, etc.
- Training on industry-standard equipment, including automotive scan tools, All DATA and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) auto repair information, and hundreds of tools used in automotive service and repair.
- All MOPAR-specific training materials are supplied—and paid for—by FIAT Chrysler Automotive, saving you money.
–Albany Chrysler Dodge Jeep
–Barnett Chrysler Jeep
–Bernard’s Northtown Motors
–Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
–Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep
–Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
–Dodge of Burnsville
–Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram
–Fury Motors, South St. Paul and Lake Elmo
–Jeff Belzer’s Dodge
–Luther Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge
–Luther Hudson Chrysler Dodge Jeep
–New Prague Dodge
–Park Chrysler Jeep
–Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep
–Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
–Walser Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
–Waconia Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Graduates earn an Associate of Applied Science degree. The program takes two years (four semesters) to complete. Classes within this program are offered during the day. You can also go on to earn a bachelor’s completion degree in Applied Management.
COMMON JOB TITLES
Possible job titles upon graduation include:
-FIAT Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Level 2 Certified Automotive Service Technician
-General Service Technician
-Light Duty Technician
Companies that hire our graduates include:
-Metro Area Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep ©, Ram & FIAT Dealers
-Outstate Western Wisc. & North Dakota Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep ©, Ram & FIAT Dealers
For additional information on automotive career paths and current job openings, visit http://carcareers.org/.