Transfer Students

Apply to Dunwoody
Request More Information

Transfer Options

Dunwoody offers the following options for students:

bachelor’s completion DEGREES

Almost any associate of applied science/associate of science will transfer into one of Dunwoody’s bachelor’s completion degrees. In addition, our Engineering and Interior Design degrees accept transfer students. To explore your options check out the links below, including articulation agreement with specific colleges.

professional certificate/ADDITIONAL Degree

Already have a bachelor’s degree? If you are looking to enter a specific industry, you may benefit from a professional certificate or an associate’s degree that will provide you with specialized skills that will enhance or focus your existing degree. Common options include:

  • 3D Printing
  • Construction Project Management (for bachelor’s degree recipients who are looking to enter the field of construction management)
  • Land Surveying (for bachelor’s degree recipients looking to become a licensed surveyor)

To explore associate’s degree options as well as other certificates, view our full list of academic majors.

transfer credits/Military credits/prior learning

In addition to the above options, transfer credits from other regionally-accredited institutions as well as military service credits and prior learning may be available for certificate, associate and bachelor degree programs. For more information, visit the Registrar Office’s Transfer Information page.