Housing & Transportation
Dunwoody College of Technology is located on 15 acres on the western edge of downtown Minneapolis at 818 Dunwoody Blvd., Minneapolis, MN.
The Dunwoody buildings have a gross area in excess of 300,000 square feet devoted to the educational programs and administrative, recreational and support services. Our downtown location means we’re close to:
- sports venues like Target Center (Timberwolves/Lynx), Target Field (Twins), and U.S. Bank Stadium (Vikings)
- scores of restaurants, ranging across a variety of cuisines and price points
- many theater, music and comedy venues, including the Guthrie Theater, Acme Comedy Club, and First Avenue, one of the best rock clubs in the world
- much more to explore, including museums, unique retail stores, and some of the best urban parks and recreational areas in America
Dunwoody Student Services is available to help you find a housing situation that works for you. We do not have on-campus dorms; however, due to our downtown Minneapolis location near major freeways, streets and public transportation lines, many options and settings are possible based on your needs and preferences. This includes college lifestyle living options where you’ll live with other college students, including other Dunwoody students. Other options include apartment living in downtown, city or suburban settings.
Due to its central location, Dunwoody is easily reached by most modes of transportation. Parking is free. Reduced fare Metro Transit passes are also available to students.
- Directions via Google Maps (including driving, public transit, biking, and walking)
- Metro Transit Trip Planner
- Minneapolis is consistently rated one of the best biking cities in the nation: City of Minneapolis Bicycling Website | Minneapolis Bike Map