1. Fill out the application for admission as completely as possible. Remember, your application is your chance to present your accomplishments and achievements to the admissions committee. Make sure you complete the essay portion of the application. You have two options for the application:
2. Request official transcripts from all educational institutions attended (including high school). Make certain they are sent directly to the Dunwoody Admissions Office from your school.
3. If you took the GED exam, have your GED scores sent to Dunwoody Admissions: 818 Dunwoody Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55403.
4. A personal interview with a Dunwoody Admissions Counselor is recommended. Call 612-374-5800 to schedule.
5. Pay the $50 application fee (either online or enclose a check with your application).
Once we have all the information needed to complete your admissions file, it will be sent to our admissions committee for a decision. The admissions committee meets once a week, and students are notified of admissions decisions within 4 business days. Your admissions counselor will keep you up-to-date on the status of your application.